We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Mexican food

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Best Mexican food

Mexican food is my favorite, so where can we find the best Mexican in Key West?

ohio
11. Re: Best Mexican food

Salsa loco and Amigo's are our favorites

Some people like Chico's but we r so-so on them

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 34
12. Re: Best Mexican food

I like the bartenders and servers at Salsa Loca. Steps, I'd like to do a review on Lupita's but might wait until we eat there again. We were sticking to our low carb diet pretty strictly last weekend, so no Mexican for us then. We'll hopefully get to eat there again in May.

Franktown, Colorado
13. Re: Best Mexican food

I'm from the southwestern United States. A bit closer to where you are from. That being said, I found the food at Salsa Loca just awful. I think Mexican food is very regional and what you find there may not be anything like what you find in the southwest. I thought Chico's was pretty good but I haven't been there for about 10 years and I've never been to Lupita's. Frankly, you may want to skip Mexican food while in the Keys and let your palate enjoy the Cuban food that is offered.

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
14. Re: Best Mexican food

I like Chico's, but it's on Stock Island. If you need to stay in Key West, I'd go with Amigo's.

North Metro ATL, GA
reviews: 5
15. Re: Best Mexican food

We like Salsa Loca, had some great chicken mole there.

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
16. Re: Best Mexican food

Hola,

I like the fish tacos at Garbo's Grill and at the Hogfish. Good tacos. Pretty sure it's not true authentic Mexican but ya never know. When we were in Mexico I learned that taco, patio and taco were all pronounced the same in Spanish and English, but I'm still not claiming to be an expert.

Gracious.

Denver
reviews: 88
17. Re: Best Mexican food

Another vote for Amigo's. Good food and good prices in a great spot for people-watching on the corner of Duval & Greene. They have barstool-style seating along Greene for some great people-watching while you eat/drink.

If you're lucky, you can even watch all the cruise ship passengers arrive as they walk right down Greene to get to Duval. Now THAT is the best people-watching ;)

18. Re: Best Mexican food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2014