We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
reviews: 8
A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

-Reflections at Ocean Key House

-Coral Hammock

-The Galleon Resort

These are the three I have to choose from.

Is anyone familiar with these?

Which is closest to town and restaurants?

Going with 6 girls in our late 20's

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 34
1. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

Can you really get something at Reflections at Ocean Key House? I have never ever seen availability there and I've looked. That's right there at Ocean Key Resort, correct? If so, the location is excellent! It was my understanding there are only a handful of timeshare units there, but I was beginning to think Reflections didn't exist. ;)

The Galleon is also in a great location and it's an awesome place. Love the tiki bar there! Galleon has a small beach if that matters to you, Ocean Key does not.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 30
2. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

The Galleon and Ocean Key are both great locations.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
3. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

IMO Coral Hammock is out because it is way off Island. I would love to stay at Ocean Key House it looks to be the same a Ocean Key the Hotel. The Galleon has a great location also but would be my second pick.

PJ

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
4. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

Man blue and cruisemom you guys are fast. lol

PJ

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
5. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

But PJ, your answer is great and I agree. Does Galleon have a little bit more of a party atmosphere than Ocean Key? For that age group (or mine lol), Galleon would be great. We've spent more time at Galleon, so I'm not as familiar with OK.

Los Angeles
6. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

Thanks for such quick replies! I will check availability! :)

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
7. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

Thanks cruisemom you like my answer because it was the same as yours. lol

I like the location of the Galleon a little better, but OK is a little nicer Hotel.

PJ

Frozen North
reviews: 5
8. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

Disclaimer: I own two weeks at The Galleon. In my opinion the Galleon has a better pool area, and of course the little beach. I have never stayed at The Ocean Key House, but we hang out at Sunset Pier alot and walked around the pool area, it is also in a great location. The Galleon's bathrooms were all just updated last year and are beautiful. We like the location at the Galleon better than OK, because all the bars at the bight are right out the driveway. Both would be great choices, if you are looking in RCI, I have been a member since I bought at The Galleon in 1992 and have never seen a room available at Reflections, if you can get it you might want to grab it!!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
9. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

PJ, I meant because you said Coral Hammock is too far -- I agree. I also agree with the rest of "our" opinion. lol

dmilbury, I've never seen anything for Reflections on Interval International either. We own at Hyatt Sunset Harbor and would gladly stay at either Galleon or OK as well.

Los Angeles
10. Re: A choice between these 3 timeshare Resorts.. Help!

Looks like both the Galleon and Reflections are both available to us right now.

Do both have beach access?

Which is closer to bars?

How many does each room sleep? (Sorry I'm not educated on this, one of our girls is the timeshare holder and I'm the researcher. Lol)