We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helen's Hideaway

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
Helen's Hideaway

We are 16 days away from making our way to KW! I've been reading many of these posts and can't wait to get down there and visit all the places I have noted from everyone's advice. I appreciate all the useful information. The northeast is COLD right now so the sun and warmth will be welcomed.

Does anyone here know anything about Helen's Hideaway? We are staying here and I was hoping to get a little insight on what to truly expect. The pictures look nice, but wasn't sure if they were accurate. How is the location? It is located just behind the Gardens Hotel and seems like it might be a good location for walking to most places in Old Town. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks and can't wait to get down there and relax with a drink in hand!

Frozen North
reviews: 5
1. Re: Helen's Hideaway

Excellent location, we never stayed in that unit, but have rented from the same company and found our place exactly as was in the pictures and described.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 40
2. Re: Helen's Hideaway

The Gardens is almost at the corner of Simonton and Angelina so you are a block off Duval and five blocks to Green Street. If you make a right onto Green, two blocks away is the Key West Bight right at the Conch Republic Seafood Co for happy Hour. One block sooner on Duval is Caroline and making a right here you will come to B.O.'s Fishwagon and, across Caroline, is Pepe's for breakfast. And you will be very close to Sarabeth's on Simonton for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Not too shabby of a location.

Pjk

Ironton, Ohio
reviews: 19
3. Re: Helen's Hideaway

Please do a trip report because we are thinking about staying there. I will be very interested on your thoughts. Kathy

Delaware
4. Re: Helen's Hideaway

We will definitely post a trip report and let you know how it all goes.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
5. Re: Helen's Hideaway

We haven't stayed at Helen's but 3 years ago had friends who did, had a few drinks by that pool. Great location.

PJ

key west
reviews: 14
6. Re: Helen's Hideaway

The Gardens also has an erxcellent wine tasting bar where you can try many different wines, a little or a lot as you wish. It is open to the public.

Wilmington, DE
7. Re: Helen's Hideaway

PJ507 - do you recall if the pool area gets much sun for getting some tanning in? The write-up says there are lots of trees, but the picture shows good sun but I wasn't sure the time of day the pic was taken.

Altoona...
8. Re: Helen's Hideaway

I stayed there a few years ago and I did a review but I can't seem to find it on here. Might have been deleted. Its a great place with a great location. I'd love to stay there again sometime.

Los Angeles
reviews: 45
9. Re: Helen's Hideaway

Angela and Duval is right where the action begins... head north for one type of action, south for another! ;-)

I found no reviews of Helen's here, so be sure to report back with a review.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
10. Re: Helen's Hideaway

"PJ507 - do you recall if the pool area gets much sun for getting some tanning in? The write-up says there are lots of trees, but the picture shows good sun but I wasn't sure the time of day the pic was taken."

We were there late May the pool got Sun mid day the deck not so much.

PJ