We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami Flights

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
reviews: 8
Miami Flights

Just caught a good deal on round trip to Miami from St. Louis in Sept. on Delta. $154.60 round trip when it's been running well over $300. Decided to fly into Miami rent a car one way and enjoy the drive through the keys.................and save a bundle!

Pennsylvania
1. Re: Miami Flights

You know, I never mind the drive from MIA to Key West...but then I DREAD the drive back to MIA...

We go in September every year, and I'm already looking at flights, too, but right now they are just way out of hand. I'll have to keep at it!

Naperville, Illinois
reviews: 10
2. Re: Miami Flights

Excellent price, congrats!

alabama
reviews: 37
3. Re: Miami Flights

That's a great deal! We booked flights into West Palm Beach this time because it was so much cheaper.... Not my first choice but I'm saving almost $200 per person

Illinois
4. Re: Miami Flights

I've been watching prices for a couple months and $154.90 into Miami is the lowest I've found by far. Couldn't pass it up so I booked.

Illinois
5. Re: Miami Flights

I also thought the same thing about the drive back to Miami but then I thought what the heck I'll still be on vacation so can't be to bad.

Bethlehem, PA
reviews: 122
6. Re: Miami Flights

Awesome deal. Enjoy your time in KW.

Illinois
7. Re: Miami Flights

Checked and booked at the right time............back up to $378 person now!

Central Illinois
reviews: 16
8. Re: Miami Flights

I don't think I've ever seen any price that low out of STL. We try to take a flight about 6am...non-stop on AA if we can. Usually stay & park across I70 at the Pear Tree. When in Sept?

Naperville, Illinois
reviews: 10
9. Re: Miami Flights

Our flight from Chicago O'hare to KW was under $500 for the 2 of us last October. We'll probably never see it that low again, BUT if I do, I'm jumping on it!!

Illinois
10. Re: Miami Flights

Conchylee, we're going Sept. 13 - Sept. 18. Just happened on the $154.60 round trip & booked before it went back up to $378! It is a 6 am flight. We usually do park/sleep/fly at Marriott across from airport.