We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat to Latitudes

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PHILADELPHIA,PA
reviews: 3
Boat to Latitudes

Does anyone know the boat schedule to Latitudes? I tried to look at past posts and couldn't find anything. Thanks !

MI
reviews: 33
1. Re: Boat to Latitudes

To my recollection they run every 30 min.

Williamsville, New...
reviews: 47
2. Re: Boat to Latitudes

It's either every 20 or 30 minutes.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 34
3. Re: Boat to Latitudes

Every 30 minutes, I believe at 15 minutes and 45 minutes after the hour. You need to make a reservation for Latitudes (you can do that online); they sometimes check your name off a list when you get to the boat.

PHILADELPHIA,PA
reviews: 3
4. Re: Boat to Latitudes

Thanks everyone! I'll probably make a 7pm reservation since the sun sets at 745pm the day in April I plan on going.

South Jersey
reviews: 64
5. Re: Boat to Latitudes

The reservation will be the boat departure time, so your choices will probably be 6:45 or 7:15.

mohrsville
reviews: 10
6. Re: Boat to Latitudes

Go to Key West Chamber of Commerce for a bogo small plate item for Latitudes , well worth it. Lobster and crab sliders are awesome!

7. Re: Boat to Latitudes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 23, 2014