We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle bus to northern keys?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwalk, Ohio
reviews: 1
Shuttle bus to northern keys?

I'm going to Sugar Loaf Key soon and heard there was a shuttle bus service that ran past Sugar Loaf Key into Key West. Is there any such thing? It would be nice to not have to drive and park in Key West when we wanted to go there.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
1. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

There is a city bus from Marathon (middle Keys - East of Sugarloaf) to Key West. You can find the schedule on the Key West bus site. Parking isn't that bad in KW if you use the city lots.

Norwalk, Ohio
2. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

Is there a map of the locations of the city lots?

Norfolk, New York
3. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

MimOhio, I have been wondering the same thing. Have you already gone on your trip?

Fort Lauderdale...
reviews: 120
4. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

www.trustedtours.com/store/mapinfo.aspx…

Mallory Square city parking lot near Wall st. and the Aquarium

Norwalk, Ohio
5. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

No - we don't go until mid March. I did find the shuttle bus schedule, though, as someone had suggested.

Norfolk, New York
6. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

I have been debating about going to Boyd's Campground closer to Key West. That way we won't need a car, but it is still 5 miles into town. Now I am looking at taxi rates from Stock Island (Boyd's).

Anybody have more input on this topic?

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
7. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

The city bus runs to Stock Island (Boyd's), and is very inexpensive.

Norfolk, New York
8. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

I printed the bus schedule, we may try it for the ride in, then taxi back. Thanks!

9. Re: Shuttle bus to northern keys?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 16, 2014