We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Which hotel

We are looking at spending our honeymoon this September in key west and wondered if anybody could recommend any hotels close to duval street.

Thanks in advance

Cincinnati, Ohio
1. Re: Which hotel

The Pier House is great! Right at the top of Duval Street.

Gloucester, Virginia
reviews: 11
2. Re: Which hotel

I have to agree with buckeyefanoh on the Pier House. The location is great, the grounds are beautiful, and the rooms are clean and spacious.

key west
reviews: 13
3. Re: Which hotel

I think the gardens and the marquessa are the most romantic hotels in kw.and they continue to have outstanding reviews.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
4. Re: Which hotel

Ocean Key in on 0 Duval. We like the Inns and B & B's better then a Hotel, but the Gardens as mentioned above has beautiful grounds.

PJ

Philadelphia...
reviews: 90
5. Re: Which hotel

I will be there in September for our honeymoon, we are renting one of the Andrews Inn Cottages. I've been several times, and I think the b&bs and inns are the way to go in KW.

6. Re: Which hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 17, 2014