We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fun lodging question

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cocoa Beach, Florida
reviews: 137
fun lodging question

My childhood friend is going to meet me in Key West (she's from Austin and I live in Cocoa Beach) for four days either end of April or first of May.

Looking for fun lodging; don't like pet or kid friendly, but not wanting the clothing optional places either. While I like what the LaTeDa is about, not sure about it being in the 'quieter' side of Duval, and the reviews seem to indicate the property is run down.

Thanks for any input!

Raleigh, North...
reviews: 3
1. Re: fun lodging question

We stayed at the LaTeDa last March and LOVED it ! There is a clothing optional sun deck on the roof deck, but we never made it up there. The pool was small, but relaxing. The outdoor bar was great too and very busy at night.

Raleigh, North...
reviews: 3
2. Re: fun lodging question

I tried to edit my comment about the clothing optional roof deck. You won't need to worry about it elsewhere on the property. Everyone wore swimsuits at the ground level pool.

Cocoa Beach, Florida
reviews: 137
3. Re: fun lodging question

Thanks so much for your reply!

Philadelphia...
reviews: 91
4. Re: fun lodging question

Andrews inn or The Mermaid and alligator

5. Re: fun lodging question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 17, 2014