We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wardrobe Addition

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
waterfront
Wardrobe Addition

Hey folks the crew is coming back and we're all happy but when I'm getting things together it's looking like my tank tops are getting a little worn out.

My Hogs Breath and Schooner Bar are ok but looking for some new additions. What are the favorites here?

I do wear regular tshirts to, so thats ok to.

Thanks.

mohrsville
reviews: 11
11. Re: Wardrobe Addition

I ahve a nice selection of hogs breath shirts , but when I'm in KW I rarely wear any KW gear. I do wear some of my hometown T shirts. One time I was wearing a Mack's Pizza tshirt (from Wildwood New Jersey) in KW and i was engaged in quite a few conversations from peeps that used to live in Jersey. I would love to somehow find a Smallest Bar t shirt.

Berwick, Maine
reviews: 1
12. Re: Wardrobe Addition

I'm with coach, I wear KW shirts around home and home tanks around KW. I've been called a teeshirt-aholic, I live in tank tops more then anything else and have more drawers full of tees and tank then I do any other clothing. The last few years though I've been wearing more of my own motorcycle shop tees and tanks which I wear in both home and KW.

Buster

Virginia
reviews: 94
13. Re: Wardrobe Addition

I was just thinking that I don't want to pack my KW shirts to wear in KW because I'll buy more when I'm there. I need a SWB, a Smokin' Tuna and a Green Parrot to round out my collection.

11 more days and I'm starting to think about packing! WOOT!

Williamsville, New...
reviews: 42
14. Re: Wardrobe Addition

If you are looking for 'vintage' tees, check out Long Lost Tees. They are sold at Blue Marlin on Petronia...just no wearing them in Buffalo!!!

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
15. Re: Wardrobe Addition

Buster, a teeshirt-aholic, I've heard you get called way worse then that. : )

PJ

16. Re: Wardrobe Addition

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 17, 2014