We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget stay in Key West?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, VA
reviews: 1
Budget stay in Key West?

My bff and I are coming down for 4 nights the second week of February for our 30th birthdays and we're looking for an inexpensive stay, preferably not in a chain motel like the Days Inn or a hostel. Just and good, simple budget accommodation. Wading through the guesthouse options is exhausting, I'm hoping someone can point us in the right direction. Thanks for your help!

SW Indiana
reviews: 4
1. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

I'd guess the Angelina is about the least expensive. I've stayed there and it's a nice place. No frills but clean and the folks who run it are super.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 32
2. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

I second the Angelina. Basic clean rooms but with everything you need. They serve a continental breakfast by the pool, which has a nice tropical setting. The location is great, no need for a car if you stay there.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 30
3. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

That is a very busy time of year, just FYI - making it all that more difficult to find budget rooms. I'm thinking it's not really what you are looking for, but they usually have good rates - Silver Palm Inn. Nice, clean, quiet. Not sure what their rates are for the time of year you are looking at. During the summer months they weren't bad at all.

conn
reviews: 105
4. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

Take a look at the Palms hotel/BB on White St, safe,cllean and reasonable.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 35
5. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

Do Fury's Commotion on the Ocean sunset sail with live music, for free...

furycat.com/key-west/things-to-do-for-birthd…

Pjk

Edited: 5:15 pm, January 14, 2013
Philadelphia...
reviews: 71
6. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

The Fleming B&B usually has lower prices than most.

Louisiana
reviews: 15
7. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

My sister and I are staying at the Southernmost Point Guest House. I have never stayed there but it looked good online. We will be there rom Feb 7th -12th. the price was reasonable.

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
reviews: 29
8. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

another vote for the ANGELINA

Key West, Florida
reviews: 1
9. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

You're cutting it close, so here are a few more to check that tend towards the less expensive and are perfectly fine, especially as budget is a significant factor:

L'Habitation, Southern Cross, The Garden House, Blue Marlin and Spanish Gardens (last two are motels).

Good luck!

10. Re: Budget stay in Key West?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 17, 2014