We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling by bus

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victoria
travelling by bus

I am flying from Vancouver, Canada, to Miami. From Miami I want to to go to Key West, stay thee for a couple of days, and then go to Orlando to see my daughter. I want to do Miami-Key West-Orlando by bus as I do not want to rent a car. Any help?

Tampa, Florida
1. Re: travelling by bus

That's not easy and will eat up valuable time waiting for buses. Look at redcoachusa.com to see if they provide service to the areas you want to go. You'll have to add cab fare to the cost of the bus service.

Between Miami and Key West you can use the Keys Shuttle (keysshuttle.com)

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
2. Re: travelling by bus

There is a Greyhound, but renting a car is the best/easiest way if you can swing it.

3. Re: travelling by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 16, 2014