We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West (affordable) Photographer

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Carolina
reviews: 42
Key West (affordable) Photographer

I am looking for an affordable photographer in Key West.

I am considering a vow renewal in the area this August. It will just be the 2 of us, but I still want it really nice and the pics to look good. I was quoted $150 for an hr for someone who doesnt have a lot of experience with human portraits or weddings. That just seems like a lot to spend on someone who possibly will not capture this special event the way we desire-esp with no other family and friends there who will have back-up pics to help compensate.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Normal, Illinois
reviews: 1
1. Re: Key West (affordable) Photographer

Try Karrie Porter. I think we are hiring her for our wedding and she had a really reasonable rate for a bigger ceremony; she may be willing to work with you on a smaller one.

key west
reviews: 13
2. Re: Key West (affordable) Photographer

Tony gregory. He's the best locally.

North Carolina
3. Re: Key West (affordable) Photographer

Thanks so much!

I will try to contact both Karrie Porter and Tony Gregory.

North Canton, Ohio
reviews: 3
4. Re: Key West (affordable) Photographer

Southernmost photography!

North Carolina
5. Re: Key West (affordable) Photographer

Thanks!

6. Re: Key West (affordable) Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, February 28, 2013
7. Re: Key West (affordable) Photographer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West