We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Super Bowl in Key West

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 42
Super Bowl in Key West

My wife and I will be in town over Super Bowl weekend and are wondering where the best place to watch the game would be. We are staying at The Southernmost and they have a $75.00 open bar and appetizers event, just not sure if it would be a "Sports Bar" atmosphere.

Marathon, Florida
Destination Expert
for Marathon, Islamorada
reviews: 32
1. Re: Super Bowl in Key West

Southermost house? Southernmost Hotel?

If you're talking about the Southermost Cafe? Yes, I think it would be a sports bar type of place for that on that day. To me it already kinda has that vibe already around the bar.

Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 42
2. Re: Super Bowl in Key West

Sorry about that, yes Southernmost Beach Cafe.

Frozen North
reviews: 5
3. Re: Super Bowl in Key West

That's not a bad deal, and Blue is right. We go there alot for HH. You could also look into what Jack Flat's charges, and JDL's Big Ten, the last being quite far away from your hotel though.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 25
4. Re: Super Bowl in Key West

If you are thinking about Jack Flats, call before getting to KW. The past couple years, they've held private parties for their regular customers.

Dallas,Texas
reviews: 10
5. Re: Super Bowl in Key West

Sounds like a good deal to me. Cool place.

Key West, FL
reviews: 4
6. Re: Super Bowl in Key West

Flats is having the private party again this year, so it will be closed to the public.

Chester County, PA
reviews: 7
7. Re: Super Bowl in Key West

When we've been in town for the Super Bowl over the few years, we've gone to the Rum Barrel. Lots of flat screens and a lot of enthusiastic fans, no matter the team.

8. Re: Super Bowl in Key West

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 16, 2014