We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast/Mimosa fixins near Truman Hotel

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond
reviews: 13
Breakfast/Mimosa fixins near Truman Hotel

Okay guys, another question. I'm staying at the Truman Hotel. The morning of my friend's bday I kind of want to sneak out and grab some breakfast snack and maybe mimosa fixings to bring back to the room as a surprise when my friend wakes up. Is there anywhere I can go get that stuff that's close by and will be open in the morning?

Also, while we're talking about the morning, where is the cloest stop for cuban coffee and toast in the a.m.?

Thanks!

Philadelphia...
reviews: 90
1. Re: Breakfast/Mimosa fixins near Truman Hotel

Sandy's cafe for coffee and toast. On white street, near Truman. For Mimosa ingredients, Faustos grocery. Also on white near Truman. Have fun!

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 73
2. Re: Breakfast/Mimosa fixins near Truman Hotel

I think The Faustos on Fleming is closer to your hotel. They open at 8 AM.

Also, another option for Cuban Coffee and toast that is also closer to you is Anna's on United and Simonton.

Richmond
reviews: 13
3. Re: Breakfast/Mimosa fixins near Truman Hotel

Ah perfect! I've heard of Fausto's and Sandy's but never have been to either. That and Anna's are all going on the list. yay!!!

4. Re: Breakfast/Mimosa fixins near Truman Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West