We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Foundry

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
columbus ohio
reviews: 1
The Foundry

We are thinking about booking a condo in the Foundry. Does anyone know anything about the Foundry? Is it a nice area, a good location, etc? Thanks for any help!

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
1. Re: The Foundry

The Foundy in Tuman Annex if this is what you are talking about I know of no other is in a great location and beautiful area.

PJ

Raleigh, NC
2. Re: The Foundry

My husband and I stayed in the Foundry a couple of years ago and loved it. The townhome and grounds were immaculate and the location can't be beat. Plus it's nice and quiet at night.

Williamsville, New...
reviews: 47
3. Re: The Foundry

We are staying here in March/April. Love the location. They let us see the place when we were there in June (it wasn't rented at the time) & the pictures don't do it justice. The beds are VERY comfortable.

columbus ohio
reviews: 1
4. Re: The Foundry

Thanks everyone, guess I'll go ahead and book!

5. Re: The Foundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West