We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fleming B&B

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glen Mills...
reviews: 1
Fleming B&B

Has anyone ever heard of Fleming B&B? I can't seem to find any reviews or a website for them which is strange. I found it on Expedia and hotels.com but, they don't have reviews.

The address is 823 Fleming. Thanks!

Bourne...
reviews: 13
11. Re: Fleming B&B

Did you look at the Duval Inn? We have stayed there a couple times! Right off duval close to many attractions and reasonable rates.

Glen Mills...
reviews: 1
12. Re: Fleming B&B

Thanks for the recommendation however, they don't have my date available.. I'll keep their name for next time. Thanks

Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 15
13. Re: Fleming B&B

My husband and I are thinking of staying here for a week during the second half of March. The pool looks nice. I like that they serve breakfast and that they have wine and cheese happy hours; I like that the rooms have coffee makers and mini fridges. We just decided yesterday that we want to go to key west next month, so many of the options I'd be considering are booked. Does anyone have any new information on the Fleming Bed and Breakfast, Fleming B&B? Thanks. I wish this "new" hotel had a page on tripadvisor!

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 75
14. Re: Fleming B&B

As this post explains, this was formerly a group of gay male guesthouses called Oasis, Coconut Grove, and Coral Tree Inn. It was sold and is being marketed as "all welcome" under a new name.

There are likely a few recent reviews under the Old Names you might want to read.

Bradenton Beach...
reviews: 2
15. Re: Fleming B&B

Just returned from 4 great days in Key West. We stayed at Fleming B & B. The grounds are beautiful and the room was very nicely appointed. The owners and staff were very helpful and gave us lots of recommendations for great restaurants. We will definitely make reservations to stay at Fleming B &B again.

Edited: 8:21 pm, March 02, 2013
16. Re: Fleming B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 04, 2014