We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fleming B&B

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glen Mills...
reviews: 1
Fleming B&B

Has anyone ever heard of Fleming B&B? I can't seem to find any reviews or a website for them which is strange. I found it on Expedia and hotels.com but, they don't have reviews.

The address is 823 Fleming. Thanks!

1. Re: Fleming B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, February 06, 2013
Glen Mills...
2. Re: Fleming B&B

Thank you sooo much.....not what we are looking for!

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
3. Re: Fleming B&B

Tell us what you are looking for and we will help the best we can. : )

PJ

Stuart, Florida
reviews: 7
4. Re: Fleming B&B

I just spoke by phone with the desk manager at the Fleming. I was told the Fleming B&B used to be male only, clothing optional, but the new owners (since November 2012) have changed the policy to "all are welcome". Now it is almost all couples (a male and a female). Sometimes they have a room with two women on a weekend getaway from their husbands and kids.

Call the number (305-296-2131) to check it out.

Stuart, Florida
reviews: 7
5. Re: Fleming B&B

BTW, their website is

http://flemingbedandbreakfast.com/contact.cfm

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
6. Re: Fleming B&B

Thanks for posting this Dave P, the owners should look into getting the other site closed, it came up when I goggled it. We are familiar with the location because we have stayed in a B & B right next door.

PJ

Toronto, Canada
7. Re: Fleming B&B

Hi there - I just made a reservation at Fleming B&B/Tranquility guest house

on-line but think they might be adult-only (we are two adults/two kids age 8 & 11) ... in case I have to cancel at Fleming ... we are looking for a casual, reasonably priced B&B with a pool for 3 nights in early March. Would you have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
8. Re: Fleming B&B

Many B&Bs don't allow children. Island City House allows children, has a nice pool, and is located on the corner of Eaton and William Street which is in a good area where you can walk to all the tourist activities.

Glen Mills...
9. Re: Fleming B&B

Thanks PJ507 for you offer to help find a place, I just read your post. We book 2 nights at Southermost Point B&B, hope this one will better suit our likes.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
10. Re: Fleming B&B

Great, let us know how you like it.

PJ