We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Key West, Florida
reviews: 25
Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

So Marriott Beachside has temporarily closed TNT in order to give her a little "facelift" (there will also be a new menu) Tavern N Town is reopening on January 12. Additionally, they will be starting free shuttles so folks don't have to deal with driving there. Shuttle service will leave 500 Duval Street at 20 minutes after every hour to Tavern N Town. Returning free shuttle leaves Tavern N Town at the top of every hour til closing time.

Donna

http://prissyinparadise.com/

San Diego...
reviews: 36
1. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

Shuttle is a great idea. It's just too far to cycle from old town.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
reviews: 22
2. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

Good to know, thanks Donna.

Deception Island
reviews: 1
3. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

The shuttle sounds like a great idea! Thanks for the update BD.

key west
reviews: 14
4. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

And the TA gods have spoken.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 25
5. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

I'm pretty excited about this and I do believe it's a brilliant business move. I know I'd never ride a bike there from Old Town, but I'm also not the best cyclist. I hope for better acoustics as the entertainment can be overpowering at times.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
6. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

Plus if you wanted to have a few drinks or a few to many lol the shuttle is a great idea.

PJ

San Diego...
reviews: 36
7. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

Definitely going to take the shuttle!

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
8. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

My boss stayed at the Marriott Beachside, he told me the shuttle runs to Old Town all day anyway so this is good use of a service they provide anyway.

PJ

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 34
9. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

That's what I was just gong to say, Phil. Looks like they're just opening up the Marriott shuttle to non-guests so they can attract some people who might not have gone over there otherwise. Good way to attract new customers. Actually I'm not sure they ever checked to see if a rider was a Marriott guest or not anyway. I read some Hyatt Beach House reviews on another site and saw some comments indicating they walked over to the Marriott and took the shuttle into old town.

10. Re: Tavern N Town Grand Reopening

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West