We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PHILADELPHIA,PA
reviews: 3
Pizza

Wasn't there a thread about a new place that had brick oven pizza? I think ,maybe over in Stock Island? What was the name? Locally owned?

I am Getting excited about my 8 days in Key West. Arriving March 29th. I can finally say I am going this year. I will probably ask a lot of questions between now and then even though this is my 5th time here. Thanks!

Queens, NY
1. Re: Pizza

The name of the place is Roostica, and yes, it is on Stock Island (MacDonald Ave.). It is locally owned.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
2. Re: Pizza

Roostica is fantastic! I have a "thing" for the eggplant stack, but haven't seen a bad thing come out of their kitchen. Yum!

Roostica is owned by the fine folks who bring us the fabulous Hogfish Bar and Grill, in "downtown Stock Island". Roostica is in "uptown Stock Island".

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 84
3. Re: Pizza

Another new choice if you can't get to Stock Island is Onlywood. It is just off Duval in the location that was Fin. They also have wood fired pizza and great pastas.

I love Roostica, but in case you can't get to Stock Island, Onlywood is also a good option.

Edited: 7:53 am, January 11, 2013
Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
4. Re: Pizza

SDT, did Onlywood build or buy a wood fired oven at that location, they must have Fin didn't have one I don't think.

PJ

key west
reviews: 15
5. Re: Pizza

Pj, they imported it from Naples.

point 5, upstairs at 915 also has wonderful pizza.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
6. Re: Pizza

Thanks jd!

PJ

7. Re: Pizza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 13, 2014