We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rental companies

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stevens Point...
Vacation rental companies

We will be making our second trip to Key West this summer with another couple. This is their first trip. Instead of staying at a B & B, we would like to get condo/townhouse close to Duval Street. I’ve read the comments about some of the various rental companies. I’ve looked at VRBO and Homeaway.com. I’m interested in staying in the Truman Annex area. Any suggestions of other companies? Or even specific properties. I would like to keep the price around $2000.00 for the week.

Tennessee
reviews: 1
11. Re: Vacation rental companies

Look at Bone Island Rentals. We got a studio apt at a great price and location. They were great to work with

Pennsylvania
12. Re: Vacation rental companies

i've used http://www.preferredpropertieskeywest.com/ a few times and have been very satisfied with their properties and service.

Hilton, New York
13. Re: Vacation rental companies

We've used Compass twice and have been extremely happy with our rentals...

Reading...
14. Re: Vacation rental companies

Vacation Homes of Key West worked nicely for us.

ohio
15. Re: Vacation rental companies

have rented from compass many times with no problems whatsoever

Rochester, NY
reviews: 9
16. Re: Vacation rental companies

I rented from Compass this past November and had a positive experience. My first choice (Craig & Cindy's rentals) didn't have availability.

Check out Craig and Cindy's rentals. I have rented from them several times and even though they don't have as many properties as the big guys, you get a personal touch. i.e. the CD player is loaded with CD's, the kitchen pantry is loaded with spices & mixes, etc.. In the broom closet was a cooler, a stroller, pool toys, etc...just little things that make your vacation better. Like you are staying in a friend's home.

www.rentmyparadise.com

Midwest
reviews: 33
17. Re: Vacation rental companies

We have rented a couple of units at Harbour Place, in Truman Annex, thru VRBO. Great experiences & very clean!

babylon
18. Re: Vacation rental companies

+1 for Preferred Properties

Minneapolis...
reviews: 88
19. Re: Vacation rental companies

Seconding Bone Island Vacation Rentals. They were fantastic.

baltimore
reviews: 5
20. Re: Vacation rental companies

We have rented in the Annex over a dozen times various units, condos townhouses, Foundry units, Shipyard, you name it and always through Compass. I totally disagree with the comment about Compass. One time the owner of the unit didnt have it cleaned when we checked in and Compass sent someone over at night to clean it and gave us a credit on our bill because of the inconvenience. They are reputable and their office is right there at the main gate.