We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West: Very Simple Beach Wedding for 2

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Suburban Chicago
reviews: 49
Key West: Very Simple Beach Wedding for 2

My fiance and I would love to do a simple beach wedding, but within the US... we're in Chicago and thinking FL Keys will be the ideal location!

Here are the details:

- There will only be the 2 of us (my fiance and me)

- Early February, like 2/2/13 (I know, less than a month away!)

- Love the sunset beach photos and leaning that route

I desperately need your help/advice on which island, location/beach, who to officiate, etc etc etc...

Thank you so much!

North Carolina
reviews: 42
11. Re: Key West: Very Simple Beach Wedding for 2

Wow! I have never heard of a seaplane wedding. Sounds exciting. What will you do about a wedding bouquet, wedding cake, and photographer.

I am strongly considering a vow renewal there this summer. Although it will just be the hubby and I, we still want it nice. Very budget friendly, but nice.

So please keep me posted on your plans. I was quoted $150 for 1 hr of photography by someone who is new. From what I have seen thus far, I am not impressed by their services.

12. Re: Key West: Very Simple Beach Wedding for 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West