We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring break 2013

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wigan, United...
reviews: 11
Spring break 2013

Hi

I'm planning to spend three nights in Key West (12th - 14th March ) and read that this may be the same time as spring break. Hotels filled with gangs of kids having a wild time and partying I've read. I'm not sure if my planned dates would coincide with this but if they did is this what i could expect or is it over stated?

Rocky Point, New...
21. Re: Spring break 2013

Best fresh seafood suggestions? Casual and fun?

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
22. Re: Spring break 2013

Mabby, If its not too late, see if you can get a room in the old (original) section of the hotel at the Casa Marina.

You are about a block away from Salute on the Beach. It's a great beach front restaurant owned by the same people as Blue Heaven. I highly recommend them for lunch or dinner. Another close by spot to stop in for a night cap on your way home at the end of the evening is the Afterdeck out back at Louie's Backyard. It's just beautiful and very romantic. Dining here is also an option, but it's a bit more upscale than casual.

Casual seafood spots can be found at the Historic Harborwalk aka Key West Bight. It's across the island from where you are, about a mile and a half. Might be a good idea to rent bikes to get around and see as much as possible with relative ease.

Have fun!

Rocky Point, New...
23. Re: Spring break 2013

Thanks. In will call and make the request for the old section. We stay o e night in southernmost..very pricey but we love the view!!!

I 'llsave your food n romantic suggestions, great to have.

I reserved a sunset dinner at latitudes based on recommendations on the site. What do you think! It could be drinks n appetizers just as well. We are not fussy or demanding..even enjoy spring breakers before their witching hour !

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
24. Re: Spring break 2013

Sounds wonderful. Have a grand time!

reviews: 10
25. Re: Spring break 2013

We are booked at sourthernmost in an oceanfront room that is very expensive. Do we need to be worried about the crazy spring break crowd??

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
reviews: 33
26. Re: Spring break 2013

I spent a great night at the window of the BULL watching all the brakers make a$$es of themselves on the street...great fun !

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
27. Re: Spring break 2013

A lot of spring breakers are right here, right now. If you don't want to see them avoid Smathers beach, for one spot. I will update if needed.

Knoxville, TN
reviews: 1
28. Re: Spring break 2013

Hypothetically, what is the female to male ratio of the spring breakers? Simply out of curiosity.

29. Re: Spring break 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 12, 2014