We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy hours in Key West?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Haven...
reviews: 16
Happy hours in Key West?

We're heading down to KW Dec 13-16. First time for staying there, only seen the town briefly from a cruise a few years ago. Any suggestions for happy hours, anything with a view, if not, that's okay too? I heard that Alonzo's Oyster Bar was a good pick.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 56
1. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

Alonzo's is a very good start. Half-priced apps and drinks from 4:00 - 6:30 with a view of the harbor.

http://www.alonzosoysterbar.com/

But as you are facing the door sit in front or around to the left since the right-side is in the sun and is too hot.

Pjk

Key West, Florida
reviews: 24
2. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

Alonzo's is my favorite, but I also like Kelly'S ON Whitehead for their $3 Margaritas and wings. Fogarty's on Duval and Rum Barrel on Front St also include several top shelf liquors in their HH. Most other places just have "well" drinks at HH and it's cheap booze. I also like the Half Shell Raw Bar for their HH.

Central PA
reviews: 59
3. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

The Boathouse, make sure to get the bread as well! If you go on a Monday or Friday, Turlte Kralls has turle races @ 6pm, plus HH. Bucket of RIbs were pretty good.

reviews: 3
4. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

I second Alonzos and Half Shell and would add A & B Lobsterhouse and Conch Republic.

Roscoe Illinois
reviews: 5
5. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

There are ton's of happy hours in Key West. Usually ranging between 4-8 pm. Some are just drink/s and some have 1/2 apps. We love Conch Republic for 2 for 1 drinks and Turtle Kraals for 1/2 apps and drinks specials. Half Shell Raw bar is also good. They are all on the boardwalk around the marina at the end of Front street. Have fun!

Central PA
reviews: 59
6. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

Bagatelle has 1/2 price starters. Nicely done.

bagatellekeywest.com/…20Menu.pdf

Elkton, Maryland
7. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

Schooner Wharf is my favorite. It has Key West funk / charm. I also love Turtle Kraals Tower Bar. Excellent view, 1/2 priced drinks, and discounted apps. Half Shell, Conch Republic, and Alonzo's are up on my list too. I like 'em all!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 56
8. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

The Half Shell has a deal where if you order an oyster shooter you get to keep the glass, a nice souvenir glass with the "Edith Raw" logo on it. Also ckeck their tuna tataki app. Sit at the bar.

Pjk

KEY WEST
9. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

wrong info. i know of only 1 hh that goes til 8pm. nothing you mentioned is on front st. both the turtles and raw bar are at the foot of margaret st.(lands end village) while conch republic is at greene and elizabeth.

mohrsville
reviews: 10
10. Re: Happy hours in Key West?

Southernmost Beach Cafe has a great HH , specials on the apps and drinks (great conch fritters) and great views.

Alonzo's HH kicks butt and if you sit outside you will have a nice view.

Tower Bar at Tutle Kraals

Conch Republic Seafood Company has bogo drinks and beer including imports!