We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are there Arcades

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Elkton, Maryland
Where are there Arcades

Where can I find some arcades (pinball machines, video games, pool tables) in Key West? My adult son and I enjoy playing them occasionally. We don't need an arcade dedicated establishment (I doubt I'll find one of those). A bar, a restaurant, or even a corner deli with a single machine will do. Thanks for your help.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 25
1. Re: Where are there Arcades

The Stick & Stein Sports Rock Cafe is a local divey kinda place in Key Plaza (a strip mall in New Town). If your intent is to be where lots of visitors go and be walkable from Old Town, this is not the place. It does have what you're looking for, though.

The Whistle Bar (2nd floor of The Bull & Whistle) has a small pool table.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 33
2. Re: Where are there Arcades

Captain Tony's, Jack Flats and Tattoos & Scars all have pool tables as well.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
3. Re: Where are there Arcades

Lots of pool playing at the Green Parrot, especially during the day. The table gets covered when they have bands and other special events.

Elkton, Maryland
4. Re: Where are there Arcades

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I'll put them on my list of places to check out.

Yes, I'd be looking for something in Old Town vicinity. We're staying towards the south end of Duval, but will be trekking up to the north end periodically (since I love the establishments in the Seaport area).

Chester County, PA
reviews: 7
5. Re: Where are there Arcades

Second the pool tables at the Parrot and Capt. Tony's (but Capt Tony's tables are haunted as they are sitting on the graves of numerous (17?) bodies. Cool little piece of KW history. Ask why the bottles of water are set into the stone walls.

Los Angeles
reviews: 45
6. Re: Where are there Arcades

The dueling pianos place on Duval had some.

Are they (the machine and tables) still in that location?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 42
7. Re: Where are there Arcades

For something non-electronic you might try your hand at the shuffleboard at the Half Shell Raw Bar. You two can challenge a pair of locals for drinks. All in fun.

Pjk

key west
reviews: 13
8. Re: Where are there Arcades

Dueling pianos closed awhile ago.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 33
9. Re: Where are there Arcades

The dueling pianos place is now Coyote Ugly. We may or may not stop in there next week, but might just out of curiosity. We've been in the one in Memphis, but mainly because some people we were with wanted to go there when we were in town for a bowl game a couple years ago. Funny what you'll do after winning a big game against a SEC team on New Year's Eve. ;)

St. Louis
reviews: 39
10. Re: Where are there Arcades

Green Parrot had a pin ball machine. Don't know if it is still there...........