We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changes on Greene Street

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
Changes on Greene Street

What was the Sports Page, has undergone a significant transformation and will become Solo, American Bistro. The sign went up yesterday and the place looks fantastic.

The old Crabby Bill/Guy Harvey/McFadden/Steelhorse has been split up into three sections. One of them will be a bar called "World of Beer", another a women's clothing store called Deja Vu, i believe. Don't know about the other. These places aren't quite ready yet, but probably by the end of December, as work is proceeding rapidly.

Also, a few months ago, what was Cowboy Bills Reloaded became Rumor Lounge. Cute place with a higher end cocktail focus.

AND, over on Front Street, underneath the Rooftop Cafe, Agava 308 Tequila Bar.

Lots of fun new places to check out!

Central PA
reviews: 59
1. Re: Changes on Greene Street

World of Beer

https://www.facebook.com/wobkeywest

Rumor

http://www.rumorloungekw.com/

Agave

https://www.facebook.com/agave308tequilabar

Key West, Florida
reviews: 25
2. Re: Changes on Greene Street

One of our friends stopped by Solo Bistro last night and earlier in the month, a different friend poured at the MetroWine tasting there (I think just for industry people). Being that the woman in charge is Maria Wevers (and all her fabulousness) from Grand Café, we're pretty excited to try it. We'll likely try Rumor Lounge and a few other places a couple months old. I have a feeling the beer and tequila places will do well, they're just not our thing.

Western...
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 3
3. Re: Changes on Greene Street

Tequila bar woohooo! The other new places we will see. Thanks for the info. : )

PJ

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
4. Re: Changes on Greene Street

Thanks for the info, looks like we have some more exploring to do! Greene St. is one of my favorites, a little of this-a little of that!

Key West, Florida
5. Re: Changes on Greene Street

Solo, American Bistro, opened this Friday, WOW, that's all I have to say about that, this place is beautiful inside, I think it is the coolest restaurant lounge bar on the Island, We were there Friday and Saturday, the food is to die for, still thinking about it, and not expensive at all, the drinks; Ginger Margarita not from this world, the service was great and I think I'm getting hungry, lol,,, ok, enough, going there tonight.!

Linden, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 1
6. Re: Changes on Greene Street

The Solo, American Bistro sounds like a place we will want to try. On second thought I will call my wife (who is in Key West now) and let her try it out this week.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
7. Re: Changes on Greene Street

We went last night and had a nice time. It IS beautiful on the inside, that is for sure.

Lots of kinks to work out as with any new spot, but prices, food and service are all positioned to make this a great new addition in this convenient location!

Edited: 2:29 pm, December 03, 2012
key west
reviews: 14
8. Re: Changes on Greene Street

Lovely food at a very moderate price. Service is not professional and optIons are limited. We will definitely be back but not a "keysey" atmosphere so may keep the tourists away. I wish them luck.

Frozen North
reviews: 5
9. Re: Changes on Greene Street

"Keysey" so what exactly is that? And I am not being rude, I really want to know what you mean by that term.

chicago
reviews: 3
10. Re: Changes on Greene Street

Good question. I would like to know also and some KW places that are "keysey " I 've been pushing KW to my BIL and want to recommend places that have a keys , esp, KW vibe .