We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas rental

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Michigan
reviews: 3
Christmas rental

I know we are CRAZY to be looking for a vacation rental in Key West three weeks prior to our desired dates 12/22 to 12/29...!! But, we just decided to go last night, providing we can find a place to stay... 2 couples, not super picky at this point. Any suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated. I have already searched every website known to man and while some properties show availablitity, I haven't received response from the owner/manager...Thanks in advance!

Frozen North
reviews: 5
1. Re: Christmas rental

I would call each one, sometimes e-mails get lost in the shuffle or put off to when it's not busy.

San Diego...
reviews: 36
2. Re: Christmas rental

Eeek!!

We rent thru www.historichideaways.com - have you tried them?

As someone said above, a call is probably best at this point!

Fairbury, IL
reviews: 2
3. Re: Christmas rental

Have you tried Craig and Cindy's Key West Rentals? http://www.rentmyparadise.com/indexkw.htm

Naperville, Illinois
reviews: 11
4. Re: Christmas rental

If you decide to go with separate rooms, I just recieved this email from the Southernmost House.

"Get a jump start on the holidays and head South to Key West's most-celebrated, historic oceanfront Bed & Breakfast, The Southernmost House.

When you stay with us now through December 24, 2012, you can enjoy 20% off your room rate.

This is a Limited Time Offer, so don't miss your chance to escape to our tropical oasis along the ocean's edge."

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 56
5. Re: Christmas rental

The Santa Maria Suites has "Check the hotel for availability" for your dates. Might be worth a look for two rooms or a two bedroom suite.

http://www.santamariasuites.com/

Pjk

Northern Michigan
reviews: 3
6. Re: Christmas rental

Thanks for your suggestions!! We found one! A two bedroom cottage! The owners were going to be using it, but for some reason can't make it now! We got extra lucky :))) So excited!!

Los Angeles
reviews: 45
7. Re: Christmas rental

Very lucky break!

Many places will have rooms on sale prior to Christmas, but looking for a special after the 25th through New Years would be like trying to find a fresh Xmas tree!

8. Re: Christmas rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 17, 2013