We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June 2013 Roll Call

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
U.S.A.
reviews: 27
June 2013 Roll Call

I'm planning my third Key West trip May 31-June 11, 2013. I haven't been to the Island since November 2011 (I know, no excuse in that).

So, who's planning (or even thinking of going) in June 2013?

I see that Gay Pride is June 5-June 9 (this will be my first Gay Pride anywhere...I know, again, no excuse in that).

Nashville, TN
1. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

My wife and I will be there most likely first week in June, still flight shopping. Was there last year during Pride Week, enjoyed the street festival that took place on the upper end of Duval, very festive indeed.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
2. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

Just barely. May 25 to June 2nd. But I suppose it gets me in under the wire.

Pjk

U.S.A.
3. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

Thanks, guys.

I'm excited about Pride Week. I'm unsure of exactly what to expect.

Pass Christian...
reviews: 1
4. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

We'll be back June 10-15. Our first time flying directly into Key West (thanks Southwest!). We were there for Gay Pride Week earlier this year. The parade was interesting, but other than that, didn't really know that it was going on. Still trying to decide on a place to stay. Can't wait!!

U.S.A.
5. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

Right now, I can get my flight for $375.00 (includes everything except trip insurance) for my target date. I usually wait and buy the ticket 4 months before I blast off, but this deal seems too good to pass up. I'm wondering if maybe it'll drop even more.

reviews: 1
6. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

We're in town 6/20-7/1, can't wait! Blue, unless you're in the SE part of the country, that $375 is a steal.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
7. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

Mine was $379 and change and while I haven't cheked every day, it is now $10.00 more. I never once noticed it less expensive than what I paid.

Pjk

U.S.A.
8. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

I just bought $245.00 worth of summer clothes (Key West) for $46.00. T-shirts that usually retail for $30.00 are marked down to $5.00. Colorful shorts that will cost you $45.00 this spring are now marked down to $7.50. This is the time to hit the stores and stock up on that new Key West wardrobe for June.

Oh, I finally bought my first pair of flip-flops.

Since I'll be on the Island for Gay Pride in June, I'm buying colorful {think RAINBOW}, fashionable essentials.

9. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:07 pm, December 05, 2012
10. Re: June 2013 Roll Call

Planning our first visit June 19 will be our 20 anniversary searching things to do now