We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

Discovered a very cute new spot at the corner of Duval and Olivia, next to Glass Reunions. It's called Le Petit Paris and specializes in organic, natural ingredients for its menu of breakfast items, crepes, salads, paninis and smoothies.

The decor is very well done, in deep reds with cafe tables and sofas for seating inside, with lime green umbrellas above the outside tables area that make a great spot for people watching.

Starting next week they will be open from 8am to midnight, giving everyone lots of opportunities for healthy deliciousness, no matter your schedule.

It's a great concept in a great location, with on-site owners who are excited about their new venture.

Check it out!

San Diego...
reviews: 36
1. Re: New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

Sounds great!

Was that where the deli used to be?

Toronto, Ontario
reviews: 24
2. Re: New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

Do they have anything gluten-free (other than the smoothies)?

key west
reviews: 13
3. Re: New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

thats where the lemon point deli was brodie. I looked at the menu L-J_R, they have alot of proteins on the menu, its organic not vegetarian or vegan so I'm sure there are gluten-free items. No delivery yet and still waiting for allowable outdoor seating. Planning to give them a try sometime soon.

Key West, Florida
4. Re: New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

I'm looking at the menu now and while they don't have a gluten free indication on any items, the omlets,salads and smoothies all appear to contain no wheat products.

They have lots of fun, interesting plans for the outside space too. I hope they are realized.

Robert, the owner that I spoke with, is an enthusiastic, friendly and charming guy.

Good luck to them!

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
5. Re: New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

Thanks Key West Steps, it's hard to keep track of all the new/old places, we will check them out.

Key West, Florida
6. Re: New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

Thanks KeyWestSteps! My Husband and I had lunch there on Saturday and it was terrific. We both had crepes which were expertly prepared and delicious. We spoke with Robert and they are now delivering in Key West. His future plans include having classic movie nights and expanding the outdoor dining.

Key West, Florida
7. Re: New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

I hope he gets whatever permits are needed to show the movies. That would be a great thing!

8. Re: New Organic Cafe on Duval Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Key West