We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
michigan
reviews: 20
Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Last year we spent 2 nights in Key West and absolutely LOVED it! We stayed at Santa Maria Suites because there were 5 of us and we needed 2 bedrooms. This year it will just be our family (4) and although the space (and the fanciness) was nice….it is really more than we want to spend.

Any suggestions for lodging for 4 with kitchen facilities….maybe a one bedroom with a futon or pull out couch?

This would be during the first week of April….maybe 3 or 4 nights!

Thanks for your help!!

Frozen North
reviews: 5
1. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Check with The Galleon, they have 1 & 2 bedrooms

Central PA
reviews: 59
2. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

The Banyan has 1 or 2 with a kitchen. Great gardens, 2 pools, tiki bar. http://www.thebanyanresort.com/default.aspx

Midwest
reviews: 35
3. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Check out www.vrbo.com.

Pittsburgh...
Destination Expert
for Pittsburgh
reviews: 4
4. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Rose Lane Villas

NH
reviews: 3
5. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

I'd check Key West Vacation Rentals, they have some properties that they rent by the night. http://www.vacationrentalskeywest.com/

NYC
reviews: 2
6. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Traveller's Palm has 3 cottages, each of which has 2 bedrooms and a full kitchen/dining area.

michigan
reviews: 20
7. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Thanks A LOT! I have my work cut out for me…great ideas! I initially wanted Papa's Hideaway….but it is booked! I better get right on this….the dates I am looking for are the week before Easter!

Thanks again for any and all suggestions!!

San Diego...
reviews: 36
8. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Have a look on www.historichideaways.com

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
9. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

Sunrise Suites, not in Old Town, but nice two bedroom condo's, pool, hot tub, full kitchen, balcony. They rent by the night, week, or monthly. Over by the airport.

Cudjoe Key, Florida
reviews: 47
10. Re: Lodging for 4 with a kitchen?

a couple thoughts - homeaway or vrbo would give you options to rent a house, but location may not be great. TimeShare User Group (www.tug1.net ) is an option to try the timeshares in the area - all very nice, some a little further from the action, but all are on Key West

Get answers to your questions about Key West