We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latitudes

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, MD
reviews: 11
Latitudes

I will be in Key West next week, and I've heard so many good things about Latitudes. Since it's on the pricey side, I am debating about going for lunch or happy hour. Is there a bar where you can just get a few drinks/appetizers? Do you need to make a reservation? Thanks!

mohrsville
reviews: 10
1. Re: Latitudes

Hey bkgirl, some of us did apps at the bar and it was great (we also had bogo coupon for their small plates menu). Then later in the week , we went back had had a great lunch. Yes you need to make reservations for the shuttle boat ride over (dining as well). Seriously you should hit up this gem.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 42
2. Re: Latitudes

If you walk over to take the shuttle to Sunset Key for lunch...

…shutterfly.com/media/…

...either before or afterward wander around here for a while. You might not get over here until sunset when it will be very crowded. There's a Saltwater Angler to browse in, Fury has a shop with logo stuff, and you can walk to the end of the docks looking at the fishing cruiseres and almost to the end is where the three Danger Charters boats moor.

Pjk

Baltimore, MD
reviews: 11
3. Re: Latitudes

Thanks for the tips! We'll definitely be making a stop there!

Los Angeles
reviews: 45
4. Re: Latitudes

when I went over for lunch it wasn't very crowded, even outside, and the outside bar wasn't open. Is there an inside bar?

mohrsville
5. Re: Latitudes

Yes there is an inside bar, and they make awesome drinks. Oh yeah the conch ceviche is amazing!!!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 33
6. Re: Latitudes

We had lunch at Latitudes on our anniversary last December and again in July (with our adult kids). Both times, we sat outside and food and service were excellent.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
7. Re: Latitudes

We had lunch at Latitudes on our anniversary last December and again in July (with our adult kids). Both times, we sat outside and food and service were excellent. The first time we walked into the Westin to make our reservation for later that same day and the second time I made the reservation online. Very easy!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
8. Re: Latitudes

Sorry, tried to edit and ended up with two posts.

Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
9. Re: Latitudes

I like to go over for a nice relaxing lunch. I always have to have the flight of cakes for dessert!! Go on a nice day and sit outside. You will feel very removed from Duval Street.

mohrsville
10. Re: Latitudes

Great point Key Limey, you feel totally removed!! A stop at Latitudes will be a must do on each and everyone of our visits from here on out.