We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

And a July, 2013, roll call

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 40
And a July, 2013, roll call

I have Ol Faithful booked at the Pier House for July 20 - 28, 2013, approx Hemingway Days.

Pjk

Sweden
reviews: 8
1. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

Will stay at the Marquesa hotel for July 17-20, can't wait!

Cumberland, Rhode...
reviews: 34
2. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

Staying at the Hyatt Sunset Harbor 7/13 - 7/20 - been a long 6 years since our last trip to KW !

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
3. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

Just this a.m. booked a flight. $389.90 round trip EWR / EYW. I was seeing costs as high as $454.00 and as low as $390.00 so decided tp jump on the next $390.00 I saw. Done deal.

Pjk

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 34
4. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

We're booked at Sunset Harbor 6/30 - 7/7. If I know us, we won't be waiting until Sunday to arrive in Key West, so we'll likely be looking for a place to stay Saturday night 6/29.

alabama
reviews: 18
5. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

July 23rd - 27th staying two nights in Miami..... I can't wait and we are bringing friends that have never been so I'm super excited about that but I'm sure hoping the car rental prices drop they are crazy expensive right now.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
6. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

If you get a chance head on over to the Pier House beach for a drink.

Pjk

7. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:07 pm, December 05, 2012
Spring Hill...
8. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

July 26-28th anniversary weekend trip!

Spring Hill...
9. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

July 26-28 anniversary weekend trip! Staying at the Curry House on Fleming.

west michigan
reviews: 36
10. Re: And a July, 2013, roll call

July 8th -12th