We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salad Bar Topic - Expanded to New Town

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 31
Salad Bar Topic - Expanded to New Town

Ok, so we love to ride bikes. If I expand my search to include New Town, does anyone have suggestions for an awesome salad bar that I can frequent on a daily basis. I'd like a take-out salad bar that I take back with me to our guest house.

I'm afraid of going into salad withdrawls if I go a whole week without my salads.......

Sue

Key West
reviews: 67
1. Re: Salad Bar Topic - Expanded to New Town

I think the only option would be Publix. I would not call it awesome, but you can make a decent to go salad.

key west
reviews: 14
2. Re: Salad Bar Topic - Expanded to New Town

The new publix. The old one doesn't have a salad bar and as sdt stated its not really what you're looking for. We just don't have that type of place in kw. You may just have to survive on large take out salads. Sorry.

Minnesota
reviews: 34
3. Re: Salad Bar Topic - Expanded to New Town

White Tarpon had some great take out salads when I was there in May.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
4. Re: Salad Bar Topic - Expanded to New Town

There are so many places in Old Town where you can just get a salad to go, I don't think you will suffer from lack of vegetables. There are lots of them, just not in the format you're accustomed to I guess.

Have you ever been to Help Yourself? You might like it:

http://www.helpyourselffoods.com/menu.aspx

5. Re: Salad Bar Topic - Expanded to New Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 27, 2013