We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas in the Keys

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Draper, Utah
reviews: 166
Christmas in the Keys

I am interested in going to the keys between Christmas and News Years. Any types as to hotels would be appreciated. Cruises also.

San Diego...
reviews: 36
1. Re: Christmas in the Keys

Christmas in the Key West is just great! But very busy, it's peak time!

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
reviews: 22
2. Re: Christmas in the Keys

The keys area a 100 mile stretch of islands. You might want to give us a little bit of a hint here.

Also how about a hint as to a price range.

Cruises? From and to where?

Draper, Utah
reviews: 166
3. Re: Christmas in the Keys

I am very open to suggestions. Price range of about $250.00 per night.

South Florida...
Destination Expert
for Miami, Key Largo
reviews: 14
4. Re: Christmas in the Keys

you need to decde if you want more of a city experience (Key West) or not. Then take a few minutes and read hotel reviews for KW, Marathon and Islamorada - what reaches out to you?

If you are here for a week, I suggest splitting your time to get the full experience.

5. Re: Christmas in the Keys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 01, 2013