We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 58
Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

For the past few years we have purchased the Bar Cards (and often forget to use them). I can attest that customer service is excellent from the bar card people. More info on their website, and the Bar Card Facebook page posts a lot of fun posts and nice photos!

From their Facebook page:

The new bigger-and-better-than-ever

[MORE BARS !! -- MORE RESTAURANTS !!]

2013 Bar Cards and Restaurant Cards are going to the factory tomorrow and will be available in early December for the world's best "stocking stuffer."

To be on our mailing list for the announcement - and a SPECIAL holiday deal - just e-mail us at keywestbarcard@gmail.com to be put on the list.

*Edited to add, I am in no way involved, profit, or get anything free from the Key Wes Bar Card. It's just a good thing, and I'm just sharing the info....

Edited: 7:12 pm, November 06, 2012
Naperville, Illinois
reviews: 10
1. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

We've bought the bar cards every year since they started selling them and, when we remember to use them, they are a great deal!

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 58
2. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

I agree Sharla, and I do think part of the proceeds from the cards go to local charities.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 35
3. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

I've been buying two a year. One year I forgot to bring them. One year I lost them. And another year I brought two that had expired the year before. What the heck. It's for a good cause.

Pjk

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 25
4. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

does anyone have a code for a discount on the purchase.

I think we will purchase two, knowing us we will probably not use them either, Pjk, your story sounds like the story of my life with coupons.

But I keep trying.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 35
5. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

There's no coupon. You just have to wait to buy two cards and/or the asssociated restaurant card, but you should wait until, hopefully, they have a 2-4-1 deal. It's generally on a special day like valentine's Day or perhaps Christmas.

If a day shows up someone will post it here on TA.

http://www.keywestbarcard.com/

Pjk

Virginia
reviews: 94
6. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

Finally, they're almost ready! :)

We're going in January with a group and we plan on buying everyone a Bar Card when they are 2-4-1. Hopefully that happens before we leave! I'm signing up for the e-mail special in addition to already being a fan on Facebook, thanks for the e-mail addy.

Just an FYI, if you're a fan of them on FB they post the best pics! I've shared many of their pics.

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
reviews: 25
7. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

Thanks everyone.

I am going Nov 29th, maybe they will have one on Thanksgiving? we will watch.

Rocky Point, New...
reviews: 9
8. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

I bought 2 for 1 last year on Valentines Day for me and my husband and another couple who came with us last April and I definately didn't forget them. We stayed at the Hyatt Resort and the four of us used them every day and we were even able to order 1 at a time or share. The 200$ we saved was well worth it plus we used the restaraunt card at Hogfish Bar and Grill 2x. Can't wait to see whos gonna be on it this year. My dilema is I am tossed between NOLA and Key West in March 2013. OHHHHHH decisons.!!!!!!

Canada
reviews: 1
9. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

Just got an email saying if all goes well they should be on sale for December 7th.

WooHoo! I am looking soooooo forward to Key West this January!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 32
10. Re: Mark Your Calender-2013 Bar Card

Even forgetting to use them sometimes, we've always gotten more than our money's worth out of the bar cards. I have a restaurant card that was a gift but haven't used it yet. What I like most about the bar cards (besides the 2 for 1 drinks at SWB) is that we've gone to some bars we typically don't frequent.