We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nine days and a wake-up call.....

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 3
Nine days and a wake-up call.....

Holy Moses, I'm so excited!!

Some of you may know, but my husband and I met in Key West while we were both stationed there in the military. We married in 1996 and moved to California in 1998. I lived there for 6 years.

We always sad that we would come back for our tenth anniversary, and here it is!!

I hope we haven't planned too much, but we wanted to do all the things that we weren't able to afford while living there.

We arrive on the 20th and on the 21st we're taking the seaplane to the fort.

The 22nd we're doing the Danger Charter thing with snorkeling and kayaking.

Nothing on the 23rd. (this means recuperate from hangovers and walk around the island, shopping, etc.)

On the 24th, we're doing the Scuba resort dive thing.

Nothing on the 25th (this means recuperate from hangovers and shop, etc.)

We leave for home the afternoon of the 26th.

Holy cow! I'm going to die from the excitement!!

I just had to share. Everyone at work is totally sick of me talking about it and I *knew* that my fellow Key West lovers would understand!

*Michelle

Key West, Florida
reviews: 1
21. Re: Nine days and a wake-up call.....

halseybach, pjk et al...

It'd be a pleasure to drown a lime with you. If I'm not too buried getting the biz up and running, I'd be glad to meet when and wherever.

The sound you may be hearing is that of the bartenders in town replacing bearings, bushings and generally making sure that thier blenders are in perfect working order!

Cleveland, Ohio
22. Re: Nine days and a wake-up call.....

Yeah!!

M1, seabus, et al:

How about Sunday, April 23 at 4:30 for happy hour cocktails at Kelly's?

Maine-eh: want to do this instead of Friday then?

-Michelle

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 56
23. Re: Nine days and a wake-up call.....

I'll be there 5/14 - 5/21. Tentative plans, if the weather forcast is good, is the Sebago all-day trip on Tuesday and the Caribbean Spirit for a snorkel/sunset sail on Thursday. Otherwise relaxing/eating/drinking/photographing/reading.

Pjk

Vermont
reviews: 2
24. Re: Nine days and a wake-up call.....

hey all..

Posted a roll call for the 23rd for 4:30 at Kelly's....

See how this works to get us all together!!

:-)

Maine
reviews: 41
25. Re: Nine days and a wake-up call.....

Holy smokes - I want a job like yours that you guys can do this all day!

We'll catch you all at Kelly's Sunday instead of Friday. Michelle: try not to fill up your Saturday afternoon - it's the Great Conch Republic Drag Race beginning at 1:00! This I gotta see.

Guess you've never heard a Maine accent, Michelle? (Maine-ah, not "eh") Looking forward to amusing you with the way we talk up "he-ah" (here.)

BTW - it's our 25th. We'll have to all buy each other a round!

Vermont
reviews: 2
26. Re: Nine days and a wake-up call.....

Maine-ah..

I work at home :-)

Would love to buy everyone a round...

Michelle and I found we're both down celebrating our 10ths....congrats on your 25th!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
27. Re: Nine days and a wake-up call.....

Thanks and congrats to all of you!!

Why do I get the feeling that we're all going to be toasting and drinking quite a bit while we're there????

I'm so excited to meet you people!!

Cleveland, Ohio
28. Re: Nine days and a wake-up call.....

Oh, and Maine, I saw that about the drag race!! We'll be...um, wait, I forget what we're doing Saturday, but I hope to be able to catch some of it! I think we're doing the Danger charter thing saturday and that comes in about 4 or so. We plan on doing the nightlife thing that night!