We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

Well, there is a new quacker in Key West - the Southernmost Ducks. The Ducks will splash down in mid-August and offer visitors a wonderful way to see the best of the island from land and sea. Key West has a rich maritime history and there is no better way to see it than from our new state-of-the-art Hydra Terras - similar to the SEAL Tours in San Diego. The 90-minute tours will depart daily at 9, 11, 1 and 3 from downtown at the corner of Front and Duval Streets. Stay tuned for more information.

There's a photo of a "duck" here...

trolleytours.com/…southernmost-ducks

Pjk

Chester County, PA
reviews: 7
1. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

ugh

MN
reviews: 1
2. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

Not sure how I feel about this.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 2
3. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

ugh is right.

KW doesn't need more of this junk.

South Jersey
reviews: 65
4. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

Shoot the duck.

Philadelphia
reviews: 27
5. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

Hope it goes better than the track record in Philly.... not so nice for some poor European teens who were killed when the "boat" broke down. Alot of outside factors but also alot of "fault" on the side of the Ducks.... Not something Key West needs by any stretch of the imagination. Not something I would ever puit my own children on.... just sayin'

Frozen North
reviews: 5
6. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

We have been several times in Boston, and loved it.

West Palm Beach, FL
reviews: 1
7. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

I have seen one here in West Palm many times driving (waddling?) around town, usually quite full of tourists. Never been though...

South Jersey
reviews: 65
8. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

Most of the blame for the accident in Philly rests on the shoulders of a tug boat captain who was pushing the barge that hit it while on the phone (he was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to a year in jail). Any boat can break down in the water so I wouldn't feel any less safe on a duck boat in Key West than I would on a fishing or snorkel boat.

Deception Island
9. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

Ugh is right. Boat tour fine, but that big thing on the little streets of old town is just uncalled for. I believe one of these ran over a pedestrian out on the west coast somewhere in recent years.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
10. Re: Southernmost Ducks Coming to Key West

They do tours like this on the Danube in Budapest. It looks a little weird if you just catch sight of one on the river...

…shutterfly.com/media/…

Pjk