We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamilton...
reviews: 11
Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

Has anyone had any luck finding Groupon or other similar sites for deals in KW? When I know I'll be visiting a city I always sign up for their daily deals and have had some great success and great vacations because of it in the past. I havent seen much for the Keys and am wondering if I'm missing them.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
1. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

Check here ---> http://www.see-florida.com/key-west/coupons

And here ---> keywestchamber.org/coupons/keywestdiscountco…

Pjk

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
2. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

I have gotten Groupon coupons for Key West, I think I'm signed up under the Miami area. Not a lot of them but when they do have one in Key West or in the Keys area in general, they are usually pretty good deals.

Lansdowne...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

in general, places that are pretty much always in high-demand will have less 'Groupon-type' deals..... the purpose of those deals is typically to try to bring in more business to a place that's either new, or not getting much traffic. Since KW is pretty much always a high-demand destination, there's not often many businesses there that need to offer deals to bring in more customers; so while there are a few 'deals' offerred for KW, it's not much.

so I don't think you're missing them, I think there's just not many of them in the first place.

new york
reviews: 18
4. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

Great links thanks pjk. Has anyone seen discounts for Dry Tortugas?

Hamilton...
reviews: 11
5. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

Dry Tortugas is on my "must do" list for my Nov trip to KW - let me know if you find a good deal :)

Baltimore, MD
reviews: 23
6. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

Living Social - Miami and Groupon - Miami will occassionally offer something in the Keys.

Also there was the Keys Big Deal, but they haven't sent out anything since the year began. Not sure if they are still operating.

F&F

pittsburgh
7. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

http://www.island107.com/index.php/offers/

have not tried these yet, but looks like some good deals.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
8. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

I've never seen discounts for the Seaplane or the Yankee Freedom going out to the Tortugas.

Pjk

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
9. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

The only discounts that I have seen for the Dry Tortuga's are for locals, senior citizens, military and usually during National Park celebrations they will wave the $5 park entrance fee.

new york
reviews: 18
10. Re: Groupon or Other Daily Deals for KW?

Dry Tortuga's an expensive day for a family of 5. How does the snorkeling compare to the other areas in the keys?