We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key West Rehearsal Dinner

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Petersburg...
Key West Rehearsal Dinner

I am looking for a location in Key West for a rehearsal dinner for 30 people in October. We want privacy and a good view. Budget around 3k, give or take.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 56
1. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

At one end of Duval Street, the Southernmost Beach Cafe, and at the other end, the Pier House.

Pjk

key west
reviews: 13
2. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

The Southernmost will not be very private. The Hyatt has a private room over the water. Lots of great places for a private party that do not look out over the water but will give you other views.

St. Petersburg...
3. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

The Pier House was first choice, but sadly they are booked. The Hyatt sounds nice, I will check into that! Also, we have A&B Lobster House on hold as well as The Commodore....any advice on either of these would be helpful.

new Jersey
reviews: 11
4. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

Check out the Rooftop Cafe

http://www.rooftopcafekeywest.com/

They don't have the water view but it's a very nicse setting for a rehersal dinner. I think the private balcony/deck holds around 30. Food is amazing and they have experience with larger groups.

key west
5. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

commodores has a private room but no view from there. A&B would be more conducive to a private event as they could put you on one side of the balcony, slightly removed from other guests.

Delaware
reviews: 10
6. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

Hi there! We are also getting married in KW and have been looking into A&B Lobster House for our rehearsal dinner. We are almost 100% sure that is what we are going with! I have never eaten there but have at Alonzo's (downstairs) which was good - we just had some that apps that night! I hear the food at A&B is great and the views are amazing! Good Luck!

St. Petersburg...
7. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

Congratulations!

Key West, Florida
8. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

Margaritaville Cafe is a great place to host parties! Your guests will love it. Have fun and congrats.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 24
9. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

My daughter was married in Key West last October and our post ceremony dinner for 26 was held at A&B Lobster House just after sunset. They set us up outside on the balcony overlooking the harbor, and the view was spectacular. We were set away from the other diners, so we had our privacy. The table was elegantly decorated, and our wait staff was very attentive and thorough. We had an open menu so we had quite a sampling of their offerings, and every single guest raved about their dinner choice. It was an exceptional experience and I highly recommend them. Even with alcohol and an open menu (they do offer a limited closed menu for large groups on request), you should come in close to or under your budget.

Boston, MA
reviews: 1
10. Re: Key West Rehearsal Dinner

Look into Michaels. It's not on the water but a great restaurant and they can accommodate a group of your size. 3 course meal will run you 42$ per person