We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, Maryland
fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

hi all, we are headed to KW the end of april and i am hoping to surprise my husband and a few of his buds w/ a 1/2 day fishing charter while we are there. we are staying at a hotel near hurricane hole marina so i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations re: a fun charter they could take out of that marina.

thanks in advance!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 40
1. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

You could try one of the charters that go out of the garrison Bight. For examples, garrisonbightmarina.net/captains_and_catches…

Pjk

Edited: 10:21 am, March 01, 2012
Rochester, NY
reviews: 9
2. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

My boyfriend & neighbor went out with Chris Trosset in December. He is still talking about it and showing off his pictures. They caught both Mahi Mahi & Tuna. We cooked them on the grill at our condo - yum!

He docks out of Hurricane Hole.

http://christrosset.com/

Key West, Florida
reviews: 25
3. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

Since CaptBonez is busy this evening, I'll post that there are many world class captains that run out of Hurricane Hole. He will provide a few of his favorites later tonight.

Key West
reviews: 14
4. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

Nice to see Chris T following his dad's footsteps. I remember when he was fishing in the junior division of tournaments. Below are a couple of captains I have known for many years that run out of Hurricane Hole. They are both guys I looked up to as a young aspiring Captain wanna-be in Key West.

Capt Greg Sherertz (305) 797-5601

R.T. Trosset 305-797-5693

Calmar, Iowa
reviews: 11
5. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

Just around the corner from HH marina on 5th ave is a charter company called Almostthere. Went out with Rob and caught a PILE of fish in early Feb. Good outfit.

Baltimore, Maryland
6. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

Thank you for the recommendations!

Deerfield Beach...
7. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

Best fisherman in world is right at Hurricane Hole. Jason Johnson, Triple J Charters. U will not be disappointed. Tight lines.

reviews: 3
8. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

Check out Kingbird Charters, best fishing charter I've ever used anywhere.

9. Re: fishing charter + hurricane hole marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Key West