We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New bar in Key West

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Key Largo Florida
reviews: 43
New bar in Key West

I noticed this place a few weeks ago and again the other day. Its called "Tattoo's and Scar's. Oh how original. Is that the best they could come up with? Took that name right off the Montgomery Gentry cd. Looked pretty empty to me, even being during Fantasy Fest.

Louisville, KY
reviews: 16
1. Re: New bar in Key West

Saw where they will have Yagermeister (sp?) on tap! lol

Berwick, Maine
reviews: 1
2. Re: New bar in Key West

The Photos on Facebook, look pretty cool. I will have to stop in and try it when we get there in a couple of weeks. Maybe Montogomery Gentry has something to do with the bar???

In the Country, NY
Destination Expert
for Surf City
reviews: 60
3. Re: New bar in Key West

Where is it located?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 40
4. Re: New bar in Key West

???

Tattoos & Scars Saloon

512 Greene St, Key West, FL

???

Pjk

Dallas, Texas
5. Re: New bar in Key West

A friend told me Raggs works there. He is a great bartender from the Schooner Wharf and Rick's

MI
reviews: 17
6. Re: New bar in Key West

Funny when I walked by I thought the name was pretty cool and the place looked cool as well. Everybody has to get a name from somewhere, obviously it was meaningful to whoever named it that- so what if it came from a song. Maybe they just need a little help getting people in the door since they're new. Not nice to say negative things about them having never even walked in and given it a fair shot.

Cape Coral, Florida
reviews: 1
7. Re: New bar in Key West

Gee now if we can get someone to open another T-shirt shop that would be great.

Jacksonville Beach...
8. Re: New bar in Key West

Yea look at that old guy who used margaritaville. Seems to have worked for him.

Frozen North
reviews: 5
9. Re: New bar in Key West

We went there several times last week, beer was cold and very reasonably priced. The place was very clean service was fast, lots of good TV's so this will be a good sports watching option. And for the ladies the bathrooms were clean and well kept. Peanuts in buckets, at all the tables and along the bar. The renovators did a very good job, I hope that they make it.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 34
10. Re: New bar in Key West

We were in there just before Fantasy Fest started and it was anything but empty. They did a lot of business the night we were there and we had a great time. Excellent service, cold beer and very clean - what more could you want? We went in to watch a specific football game and they put it on the tv right in front of us. We'll be back for more of that next monrh.