We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

valentine's day

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CT
valentine's day

My husband and I will be visiting Key West for the first time in mid Feb. Friends have recommended the Tree Top Inn. We are looking for quiet but convenient.

We will also be in town for Valentine's Day and would love a romantic dinner at a very special place. Any suggestions? We are not interested in the bar scene at all.

arkansas
reviews: 1
1. Re: valentine's day

For a special dinner you might want to try either Louie's Backyard or Michael's. I personally like Louie's better at lunch because you get the same good food for much less money AND you get to actually enjoy the view, which disappears with the dark.

If money is no object, you'd probably enjoy the Marquesa Hotel, the Gardens Hotel, or Simonton Court as much or more than the Tree Top Inn. Being nearer the Gulf would be more convenient and all of these three will be quiet, too.

Boston, MA
reviews: 9
2. Re: valentine's day

We just cancelled our trip down to the Keys and I know there is an opening for the Havana Cabana at the Ambrosia House. We are so bummed we can't make it down due to a family emergency, but the inn is great! Check out their website http://www.ambrosiakeywest.com/index.html Good Luck!