We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do I stay???

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Towson, MD
Where do I stay???

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Key West in March, but since this is our first time I am being really picky when it comes to booking a room. My search has become so overwhelming...What is the best place for under $200???

New York
reviews: 64
1. Re: Where do I stay???

Depends on what you want. Want quiet, try Papa's Hideaway. Want closer to the nightly hoo-haa of Duval, try Marrero's. I've stayed at both these places and each has rooms under $200. (But be warned that Marrero's is haunted and their pool is clothing optional). I can also recommend Courtney's Place and the Key West Harbor Inn, though I don't know their current prices. Courtney's is laidback quirky and the Harbor is real convenient to the waterfront. One of my co-workers really liked Nassau House.

Iowa
reviews: 2
2. Re: Where do I stay???

We have always stayed at the Wicker Guest House while in KW. Lovely grounds, nice pool (although on the small side), but great for sunning! And on Duval on the quieter end. Website:

http://wickerhousekw.com/

Alberta
reviews: 37
3. Re: Where do I stay???

You definitely want to try Almond Tree Inn. We just stayed there a few weeks ago for four days. It is a totally redone drive up motel that is now a garden oasis instead of a drive up parking lot with completely redone rooms. It is midway along the main drag so easy to walk to, and as a bonus it has $5/day parking right there. Most places don't have parking. Whatever you decide, don't stay at a place way out of the main area.