We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The El Rancho Motel

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Farmington N.H.
The El Rancho Motel

We are planning a trip May first for our birthdays,and I have been looked at this place because of location and price. Any info would be helpful, Thanks

NYC
1. Re: The El Rancho Motel

Brendal,

The El Rancho Motel is located just off a busy road, no view, no balcony, and some of it's guests you may not want as neighbors. It's price point is great for a reason. I would look elsewhere if possible.

Naperville, IL
reviews: 4
2. Re: The El Rancho Motel

OK, this is hearsay but... I read in one of those little guide books that a guest of the El Rancho came home late one night only to discover his room turned upside down. He quickly called the KW cops to report his pot missing. Sorry, had to share that little gem. ;)

Farmington N.H.
3. Re: The El Rancho Motel

Thanks for the info. We decided to book our stay at the Jasmine House in the tree top suite. Again thanks

Wildwood, New Jersey
reviews: 3
4. Re: The El Rancho Motel

Stayed there one night last February and would NEVER stay there again!

Key West - FL
5. Re: The El Rancho Motel

In Key West, us locals call it the El Roach-o

lutz,fl
reviews: 3
6. Re: The El Rancho Motel

Try THE BLUE LAGOON motel.. We have stayed there several times & it is nice, right ON the water. I HAVE read some BAD reviews on this place but we have NEVER had any problem with them...

Get answers to your questions about Key West