We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's Going?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
O'Fallon, Missouri
Who's Going?

With the announcement of the new Fantasy Fest dates, I'm curious who's planning to go?

I think I have to figure out a way, I can't see waiting a whole year!

Philadelphia
1. Re: Who's Going?

I got lucky with this change of dates. I'm flying into KW on the 10th of December. I'll be there for the last night of FF.

Syracuse, NY
reviews: 81
2. Re: Who's Going?

According to our schedule, we will be there the first night(leaving on the 8th)l....did not plan on being in Key West for Fantasy Fest when we made our reservations months ago...what should we expect ?? Have heard so much about it.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
reviews: 22
3. Re: Who's Going?

Bring a camera, beads, an open mind, and a mighty thirst.

People everywhere, every size, shape, and various degrees of clothing, walking up and down Duval.

Smile ask if it's OK to take a picture, and hand out beads.

Syracuse, NY
reviews: 81
4. Re: Who's Going?

Thanks, buffetguy.

MN
reviews: 43
5. Re: Who's Going?

My husband and I will be on our very first Key West trip staying December 7th - 14th. We were thinking it might be pretty quiet during that time but we'll definitely have a lot more to see now;-)

I definitely want to know more about this Fantasy Fest. Can anyone direct me to a site?

North Metro ATL, GA
reviews: 6
6. Re: Who's Going?

sunluvr -

http://www.fantasyfest.net/

MN
reviews: 43
7. Re: Who's Going?

Ja hey...

I did a search yesterday and found that site. I must say I'm a bit apprehensive about being down there for my first time with SO MANY people. Something like 75,000 reportedly attend Fantasy Fest? That must be over the course of the fest, not per day?

Does anyone know whether the prices of food/drink change during Fantasy Fest? I know lodging would be more but we were already booked anyway.

I know we will have a blast just people watching to say the least!

Oh yeah, better plan on that 4 hour drive from Miami taking a lot longer too?