We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Butterfly Conservatory

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morristown, New...
reviews: 7
Butterfly Conservatory

Somehow this site needs to let folks know about the fabulous Butterfly Conservatory in Key West. It is incredible! My husband did not want to go - I dragged him there - but afterwards he said it was terrific. We were there for vacatin and some locals told us about it. Glad we took their advice. I hope everyone who goes to Key West takes the time to visit - you won't regret it!

Summerland Key...
1. Re: Butterfly Conservatory

It is a great place. I'll do a better job of promoting it. :)

arkansas
reviews: 1
2. Re: Butterfly Conservatory

I've been there 3 times! The most surprising thing I learned when I was there last is that butterflies only live a couple of weeks - maybe less. (So much for my looking for a certain butterfly I'd seen 6 months earlier)

Key west, FL
reviews: 15
3. Re: Butterfly Conservatory

Yes it is truly fabulous. they also do small weddings. what a wonderful spot to get married in. Best time to visit is around 10 or 11 in the mroning. The butterflies are more active at that time. Also they stamp your hand, so if you want to pop back in again later on in they day (to relax and de stress from a day of shopping or whatever you did) you can without paying again.

The art work made form butterflies that have lived out their natural life is also wonderful, and makes great gifts.

Lockport, IL
reviews: 20
4. Re: Butterfly Conservatory

Yes, it is wonderful! We went on our honeymoon, but we skipped it on our last trip in June. We will definitely be back in November. I was amazed at how big and beautiful the butterflies were. I definitely recommend this place to EVERYONE visiting Key West!

UK
reviews: 37
5. Re: Butterfly Conservatory

Thanks for the recommendation - we are visiting soon and will check it out if we have the time.

Is there any way to add it to the 'attractions' list so that people can rate it?