We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast ideas

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ewing VA
reviews: 4
Breakfast ideas

We are staying at the Pier House. Where is the best place to get a reasonable big breakfast close by. We usually eat a big breakfast and skip lunch.

arkansas
reviews: 1
1. Re: Breakfast ideas

For a heart-stopping cholesteral laden wonderful breakfast, try Pepe's on Caroline. It's just a short walk from the Pier House behind Key West Bight.

I might add that we USED to get fabulous big breakfasts at the Pier House, but they change chefs/menus so often it's hard to know what they're offering now. You might check their menu to see if they've got anything that interests you.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 56
2. Re: Breakfast ideas

Two Friends right across the street from the Pier House. Look for their two special omlets, seafood or steak.

Martin's Cafe only serves breakfast on Sunday from 10:00 until ??? but it is worth it. Black Forest eggs benedict or an open face omelet. Applerauth Lane, off Duval.

Blue Heaven on Petronia. IMO everything is good, but they serve home-made waffles!

The Banana Cafe on Duval is French themed. Sit on their little porch.

Turtle Kraals has on the Bight haas started serving breakfast. They have a special breakfast each day so you might want to stop by and see what is served each day to plan a breakfast. I'd reccmend the heuvos rancheros but I can't spell it.

The Galleon has a nice breakfst area overlooking the harbor and the bight. Look for signs that read "Tiki Bar" but don't go that far. Good basic bacon and eggs.

And I always have one breakfast on the last day at the Pier House, sitting on the open deck and wishing I had another day ot several.

Pjk

New Jersey
3. Re: Breakfast ideas

I love the breakfasts at "The Garden" French toast with coconut and banana..mmmmm

Elgin, Illinois
reviews: 11
4. Re: Breakfast ideas

We enjoyed Bagatelle. Good and a little less crowded.

Blue Heaven is terrific. Best Eggs Benedict we found.

Naperville, IL
reviews: 4
5. Re: Breakfast ideas

We thought the Sunday brunch at the Hilton was great! Crab, shrimp and fish dishes, traditional breakfast stuff, fresh fruits, ham, beef, chicken, decent champagne, pastries... huge spread for $30 each.