We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving dinner

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, NY
Thanksgiving dinner

My husband and I are traveling to key west onver the Thanksgiving holiday. We plan to arrive in Key West @ 3-4pm Thankgiving day and are looking for suggestions on where to eat that night. We would like to be on the water. Any sugg?

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 10
1. Re: Thanksgiving dinner

I'm not sure exactly what will be open, but I'd head down to Key West Bight. There are numerous restaurants there, I'm sure some will be open. We arrive in Miami about noon and will be heading to Key West from there. Our plan is drinks at Schooner Wharf and then we'll see what else is open.

Jean

lafayette, la
2. Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Louie's Backyard is a great spot I hear. Will be down for Thanksgiving as well, arrive on the 20th and depart on the 27th so will have time to scope the area. Our first trip but have done much research.

Quad Cities, IL
reviews: 3
3. Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Hi Cajunbabe--I lived in Lafayette for about 5 years and N.O. for one. We'll be in Key West the same time so maybe we'll run into one another. Lassiez le bon temps rouler!

Sarasota, Fl/Paw...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Thanksgiving Dinner I don't think so, but a great place for atmosphere, drinks, and food....Rupublican Conch or the Conch Republican, on the water near where the Ferry Dock....Going to Key West also for Thanksgiving. Check the Key West Newspaper on line, Sunday and Monday and see if they listed any of the Resturants on line...The paper will have it, don't know until Sunday if they will post it online.

Key West, FL
reviews: 1
5. Re: Thanksgiving dinner

I live in Key West and I always go to the Wyndham Casa Marina Hotel for their Thanksgiving feast. It is a very old, charming hotel and -- right on the water. You will be overlooking the water while you eat and listen the great music from a live combo that does some Carribean and a lot of old classics. The food is wonderful. We have a lot of world-class chefs and the Casa's Kevin Montoya is certainly among them.I hope you will love your visit here. Like many of our residents, I came here on vacation and went home and packed and moved here.Be sure to call for reservations because it is heavily attended by locals as well as tourists.

Northern MN
6. Re: Thanksgiving dinner

I highly recommend Shula's on the Beach at the Wyndham Reach Resort. Unsurpassed for quality. It is pricy, but well worth it

Key west, FL
reviews: 15
7. Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Check out The Commodore. They are on the waterfront by Key West Bight and have a thanksgiving menu for aroung $24.00 pp.