We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Primo

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 38
For Primo

You didn't leave yet, did you? And you are staying at the Casa Marina? I keep meaning to tell you this.

Last year I brought a friend who had never been to Key West. On the first night we walked around and I showed her the sights, and we stopped at Kelly's for a drink. She loved this place so much that the next afternoon, about 1:00, she asked if we could walk down there. I told her it was too far but that I knew another place she would like - The Sands Beach Club. We didn't get changed out of our bathing suits. She took a sarong-y thing and I just carried a T-shirt which I didn't need. We walked there and had drinks and lunch just as if we were staying there, and then just walked back to the hotel and back onto the beach. It's a nice break, esp if it is hot.

If you do this, the easiest way is to walk up Reynolds to South Street and make a left on Simonton. But a cooler way is to go up Reynolds 1/2 block, then left onto Seminole. (At the end of Seminole check out the view!). Then right onto Alberta, left on Waddell, right onto Vernon, all the way to South Street. (Somewhere in here is a sign for Louie's Backyard which is hard to see. Check it out).

Then left on Simonton and almost all the way down on your right is the side entrance. Go past this onto the beach area just to see how nice it is, then back to the bar which is very cool but not AC'ed.(Unless you want to side outside under an umbrella).

Have one for me.

Pjk

usa
1. Re: For Primo

pjk,

thanks for the thoughtfullness, i just back yesterday 5-6,

man what a great time. loved louies backyard, also had dinner at one duval (best grouper) did the sunset cruise on the america, pricey but worth it, did alot of local restaurants

blue haven was great, also a cuban place i beleive called

el-siboy. great weather except for thursday, i can hardly

wait to go back..

primo

New York City, New...
reviews: 1
2. Re: For Primo

sorry used my vegas name....