We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using CheapTickets.com

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit
Using CheapTickets.com

Has anyone had any problems using cheaptickets.com? Found a jacuzzi suite package on there for a great price. Just wondering if they are reliable in that the room will actually have a jacuzzi. I called and they of course said it would have one but I don't know if they are just telling me what I want to hear.

Saint Louis...
1. Re: Using CheapTickets.com

if it is Ocean Key, they reallly do! Never used Cheaptickets though....... goood luck

Bristol, Rhode...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Using CheapTickets.com

I've never used cheaptickets either but I know I've had a few problems in the past with orbitz and travelocity..I book a room thru them and they never had it booked at the hotel.I've also heard of others that have had the same thing happen to them.

But since the those two times I always make sure I call the hotel afterwards to verify if the reservation was in fact made and haven't had a problem since..

I'm not trying to scare anyone away,but to just double check..

Westwood, NJ
reviews: 28
3. Re: Using CheapTickets.com

Used them to buy airline tickets and everything was fine

San Francisco...
reviews: 4
4. Re: Using CheapTickets.com

I have not heard of Cheaptickets either. Until recently I was using Orbitz.com, but due to their inflexible cancellation policies and poor customer service I closed my account. I'm a new Expedia user. Just used it to book air flights and hotel reservations for an upcoming trip to Key West.

Get answers to your questions about Key West