We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mothers Day?

Which Key West hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
coral springs
Mothers Day?

My husband and 9 year old daughter and I will be in for Mothers Day weekend. Any suggestions for good activities and places we should go to? Especially would like input for Mothers Day breakfast/brunch......

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
reviews: 47
1. Re: Mothers Day?

The one place I've heard that has a good Sunday (only) brunch is Matin's Cafe. It's on Applerauth Lane, one of the small streets between Duval and Whitehead. I plan on trying it this time out.

The best breakfasts I've had are at Blue Heavan on Thomas , Croissants de France, Bananas Cafe, both on Duval, and Pepe's on Caroline. Pepe's is the only place I don't mind waiting for a table as they serve a good bloody mary which helps the wait for homemade pancakes. Go there around 10:00 in the AM. Don't go to Blue Heavan on a weekend.

And FWIW most of the hotels on the north side of the island, The Pier House, the Hyatt, etc, serve a nice, late breakfast which includes a good view of the ocean.

Pjk